Canon F-1/NPC polaroid back

mesullivan

Thanks, it has instructions of a sort inside the lid, there is a bent flat bar in it I'm not sure where it goes. I figure I'll shoot the two packs of film, tire of it and put it in the collection. :-) I use a digital to check tricky light setups and usually use my FD for natural light or natural light and fill only anyway. Just wanted to use one while I still could.

Well, Polaroid stopped making film, they didn't stop selling it. If I remember correctly they stated they had 2 years worth on hand. So, I ordered Polaroid, you can still get it everywhere you can get Fuji. I only have 35mm and digital and have no plans at the moment to get a MF (not that I wouldn't mind having one). So I only want to try the F-1 back before putting it up. I'm single so I can shoot BB guns in the house if I want to. :-)

Well I didn't know that Fuji was making instant film, or whatever you call it, or I might have bid on the back just to have it. I had looked at Polaroid's website, and most of the film manufacturing was just stopped in the last few months, so it will probably be around for a while, if I remember correctly most of it had an expiration date of __/09 if that really matters.

I wouldn't describe it as useful but I thought I would give it a shot. I've since found one at KEH without the tripod extennsion that came with the one with the warped back. Hopefully it will work well, I'll get to experiment and have a little fun before putting it on a shelf or passing it on.