Cleveland Ohio / Networking & Backup Photographers

jay_m.

I am currently looking for a few Cleveland Ohio area Wedding Photographers and Videographers to network with and

maybe work with if I double book events. Last year I must have turned away 10-15 brides for dates I was already

booked and had no photographers or videographers to recommend to them. I would be interested to talking to anyone

who would like to network. If I'm already book for the date I would love to help someone else and send them work if I

can. Any photographers / videographers in this area leave me a post I'll get back to you. Website with a sample of

your work would be great as well.

Thanks

I'm active with the TC(Twin Cities)PPA and serve on the board. It has been a nice place to recruit people to help me.

And I need all the help I can get! Just kidding.

We meet monthly at a local Vo-Tech that has a photography program that has also been a resource for me.

Just thought i would share with you my experiences.

Does your area have a local PPA group? We have about 200 studios as members of the TCPPA.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Hi Jay,

My name is Brian McDonald and I am on the other end of your predicament: I am looking for work as a second shooter. I am currently freelancing for Michaelangelo's in Strongsville, but am also looking for other gigs/something more permanent. I can't display any of my wedding pics on my site (Michaelangelo's owns them) but you can check out my blog

www dot rebeldata dot blogspot dot com

or my flickr photostream

http://www dot flickr dot com/photos/bamphotos/

for some general samples.

I'm really excited to get going, so let me know what to do next.

Brian

Hi Jay, I'm Amy. I am just starting out and looking to 2nd shoot with someone experienced, such as

yourself. I'm in Erie, PA, about an hour and a half away. Travel's not an issue for me, though. If you'd

be interested in allowing me to tag along and gain some experience, I'd be forever grateful. You can

email me at awest77 AT gmail.com if it's something you'd consider. I'd be happy to give you more info

and let you know what equipment I have, etc-. Thanks!