Fuji GA 645 ZI back door LCD problem question

burak_savak

Hi,

I recently got a Fuji GA645ZI, everything quite nice, except for the LCD on the back door sometimes does not show

all of the numbers/characters or it shows half of the number.

It seems like it is a connection connection/solder problem.

Is there anybody else experienced this problem?

Is this a common problem for this type of camera?

Is there a fix for this?

Regards,

I've seen the problem on mine. It is intermittent so I really haven't done any troubleshooting. Just ignored it as I was using the camera in the field. I would try a battery change if you can verify a continuous problem so that you can see if the change helps. Or even just remove and install the batteries. I bought my camera used and the problem was seen after a couple years of use. It does knock the hell out of the resale value so if you just bought one with the problem I'd advise a return or ask for a large refund. Maybe 30% or so. I plan on just ignoring my problem until it gets so bad it hinders the camera operation. No planned sales for me as this is a great camera to grow old with.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
<p>I have this problem too! Just purchased it from KEH as a BGN item (which is not meant to have any defects that affect the general use of the camera-only reflects cosmetic damage) and the lcd is only partially displayed making it useless for me. I am really upset.</p>