Voigtlander Vito B maximum shutter speed

The maximum shutter speed of the earliest version of this camera was 1/200 sec and a later version had a maximum

speed of 1/300 sec. There are a couple of mentions on the internet of a still later version with a maximum speed of

1/500 sec. Try as I might I can find no information to confirm the existence of the 1/500 version e.g. a photo of the

camera showing the 1/500 setting on the shutter ring! Can anyone confirm that the 1/500 version exists?

Thanks for the responses! I'm inclined to agree with you, Kerry because if there were a 1/500 version, I think there would be more information about it. The Marriotworld website contains a wealth of information and in fact was one of the sources that got me thinking in the first place. It states that the camera was fitted with a 'Pronto 4-speed shutter or a Prontor SVS 8-speed shutter'. It then says that there was a later version with a 9-speed Prontor SVS shutter. So there appear to be 3 different shutters! Matt Denton has an excellent description of the Vito B and appears explicitly to list the 1/200, 1/300 and 1/500 versions (http://mattdentonphoto.com/cameras/vito_b.html). So you see how I'm not 100% sure it doesn't exist!