What happens when a few Pentaxians (and a Canonian) meet in Boston's Quincy Market?

sleahy73

Damn it Sean, now I'm going to have to stay up all night processing my shots so I don't look bad!

The mug shot is hilarious for all the wrong reasons :-)

Love "Canonian". K. was well dressed for that shot; it just wouldn't have worked if she had been wearing white.

You didn't post my fave of the night, those people walking in front of Quincy Market. Justing will like that B&W too.

Ok Mis, here ya go!

Yeah, the weather wasn't great, but it all still seemed to come together for some good photography, including what the "Canonian" was wearing. I'm pretty satisfied with a good number of my takes from last night.

Justin, thanks man. I was telling Mis that I've come across a B&W process for photoshop that I'm pretty happy with. I've made a PS action out of it. If you're interested shoot me an e-mail.<div>00R0ic-74453784.jpg.0c5ff08475815313e11caefafcd6ff84.jpg</div>

Sean,

I'd love the action, although with Imaging Factory and Nik Plugins, I pretty much have plenty of good stuff for both standard and high contrast B&W conversion. Still, the look of yours is very pleasing to me that it just might be exactly what I need!!

The last photo is excellent as well. Although the highlights seem just a little too blown on the faces. I think I like the tunnel shot the best, the contrast for that scene is perfect IMO.