I TRIED to post on other forums but won't go there again...

musings

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring the Tequila.

And my personal rule is: don't post anything after midnight when i should be sleeping. Especially when I'm on the edge

of a bad mood. I go straight to snarky and sarcastic. You should see me when people over in Weddings & Events start

beating up on Videographers. I don't care the time of day, I go straight to offended and shooting back (so yes, I just

close the window and come back over here).

And somebody tell me who Zane is. Obviously he's been around Pnet longer than I.... but have I seen him over here

before?

It's been a very very long month. Or is it six weeks now?

And since I'm right here already - I have a cannister question. Are they based on over-all posts? A particular number? A

ratio of my postings to the total on all of p-net?

Just curious... since I started at like 3, recently dropped to ZERO (*gasp*), and have built back up to 1 in about 5

postings.....

Maria, it must be that your recent posts are weighty in content!

I have no idea how they work, but I just keep a regular "original thread" rate (about 2 a month) and heavy posts in other threads (about 12 meaningful things with 200 spelling corrections and fluff).

Maybe I shouldn't be pointing out my fluff? ;-(

Josh: you mean you *don't* get to sleep more when the baby is four month old? As the father of a two month old,

I find that highly disturbing...

Otherwise: as a relative newbie to this forum, I try to stick to its spirit. Hope I'm not doing too bad with that.<div>00QtFd-71691584.jpg.befa4083217fe0b2c448c63c44643a5b.jpg</div>

Christophe - I've got something even more disturbing for you.

Our (now 3) year old had been such a sleep problem for so long, that we barely got more sleep right after her 2nd bday than

we did when she was 3 months old

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D (cute cute cute baby up there)

Josh - Thanks, really, but I was being silly....

Even more disturbing news for both of you...My two sons are now 10 and 13 and they're up when they're supposed to be asleep and asleep when they're supposed to be awake. Mostly, it's with my older son -- texting all night, secret chat sessions with girlfriends...ugh. I suspect that it's only going to get worse the deeper into teenager-hood they go...