Is the Photography one Esperanto language?

There's no doubt about it; photographs communicate universally. However, it is no replacement for language. Not all concepts, emotions, or other important-to-communicate things can be expressed visually.

Say, there is an old photograph of a German soldier wearing skulls and a swaztika. The torrent of significance can not be explained by the image alone.

<br><i><center>Art is art - I'll be a lil philosopho here - and every artist creat art for him-self

in some

way.</center></i></br>

<br>I think - not exacly...we have to decide in which way we are asking such question. We're seeking' for

photography as photography it-self i.e. smiling child is smiling child? Or some abstraction, or documentary shots

that let say are connected with religion and politics - some shots can be just taken in many different ways, we

can understand em particularly.</br>

<br>All I want to say is: I see on that picture green duck. For Christ sake for what sbd made green duck. After

artists comments - if there are any - I can better get to know his point of view, his art he's making. But I

don't think so that photography can be easly named same as Esperanto - one, fine, great, multi-inter-national

laguage.</br>

<br></br>

<br>Just my thoughts...</br>