Need help finding a Canon A650 IS

I'm trying to find a Canon A650 IS. It has most of the features of the G9 but it also has the variable lcd and

can take AA batteries. The problem is I can hardly find it anywhere. B&H says it's discontinued and I can't find

it on Adorama either. I know it had a recall is that why no shops are carrying it? Has Canon written off this model?

I can't find anything else with similar specs and a variable LCD. I know of the IS5, but I'd rather have a more

pocketable camera

Anyone have know of any reputable sellers online that have the A650 IS? Or maybe a similar speced model by

another manufacturer that I should be looking at? .

Any time Canon is about to introduce a new model the supply chain for the previous model dries up and prices rise. This should be a good indication of the cameras popularity.

I own one and it's a very nice camera, but I do not think it's worth the current Amazon.com price. I would wait and see what Canon announces in September.

That's what seller feedback is for, and that's what credit card protection is for. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. If you're that desperate for a new A650 IS, your favorite brick-and-mortar stores are all out of stock, and you're purposely writing off the most obvious next place to look, then I don't know what to tell you.

• 2 months later...

I have 18 of them in stock - pictures available upon request

The ones with the light leak have a 0 as the 5th digit so they were all recalled, mine do not have that. They have a B.

$360 + Shipping

2x 4gb HP SDHC cards available too.

e-mail/MSN - unlockmegsm@gmail.com<div>00RcLx-92427684.jpg.fedbbc1ae39f6abd2ff8c392ea0dea3b.jpg</div>