Saving RAW into jpeg

So here's what I did....

I shot in raw.

I made some edits in Lightroom.

I opened it in Photoshop CS3 and made more edits.

I tried to save it using Batch Converter into jpeg format.

The saved picture was the origianl photo+Lightroom edits, but not the Photoshop edits.

Any ideas how to incorporate both edits and save a copy? I have found if I copy and paste into a new document it

saves with the new edits, but I have a whole slew of photos and that will take forever. FYI the format is ( jpeg# -

Edit.tiff )

Did you do the post processing ( Lr = processing, photoshop = post processing) manipulations in 8 or 16 bit per channel mode? JPEGs are strictly 8 bpc.

Did you do the post processing ( Lr = processing, photoshop = post processing) manipulations as layers? If so you'll need to flatten the layers before savign as a JPEG.

Did you possibly save the post processed photos in a different location than where you thought you saved them?

What did your "save as" process look like?

1) Open the catalog with the RAW image in Lightroom (I convert everything to DNG on import).

2) Select the image.

3) Perform your Lightroom edits.

4) Right-click and scroll to > Edit In . . > Edit in Photoshop CS3.

5) Perform your CS3 edits and "save".

6) Original DNG shows up in Lightroom as a virtual copy with both Lightroom and Photoshop edits.

7) Export the new virtual copy as a JPEG.

You can also perform additional edits on the virtual copy in Lightroom after your Photoshop work.