Impossible to request a critique: wondering why ?

mg

Marc, I just did a test submission and it seems to be working. There should be a "Request Critique" option under the "Photo Admin" tab beneath each photo. The only glitch I can think of might occur if you've submitted your quota of 4 for the day, dunno, haven't tested this yet.

For one thing, who is to say that they weren't a subscriber when they were given the award? We've been doing the

POW thing for over 8 years now. Lots of people have come and gone on the site in that time.

For another thing, the POW is just us saying "this is an image worthy of discussion". It is not a subscriber

benefit and never has been.

<i>"Non-subscribers are limited to three critique requests per week. Or maybe two."</i><p>

Is this true? last year I almost had one critique request each day and I've had requests on the 10th, 12th, 13th, and 14th of August 2008, thats 4 in less than 7 days.<br>

It seems not. Mr Dixon was right except it's 4 per week & one per day. This is the message I got:<p>

<i>"You have already posted 4 photo(s) for critique in the last 7 days. The limit for non-subscribers is 4. Consider purchasing a photo.net subscription, in order to eliminate this limit. "</i>

Okay, thanks ! I understand now. I didn't know the limit since I had never reached it, and this time indeed this was the 5th pix in a week. Sorry for this silly question then. Best regards.