Guinea Bissau - presentation

giulio

D notLast. She's the only girl in a all-male-game, I tried to center the attention on the evanescence of her look that seem to question the observer putting her slightly (very slightly) out of focus. I also tried to compose the photograph with the naked back and the muscles of the boy on the left and the "little" girl near the game on the bottom right angle, holding the baby-foot game in the center of the photograph that point again to the eyes of the girl.

The out of focus girl, apart from suggesting evanescence, gives a really cool 3d effect to this picture. It makes me feel as the girl is jumping out of the screen.

Excellent pic. Touching presentation. Hope the other members will take the time to go through the text apart from looking the pics.

Just feel that girl takes more of my attention. I would have taken one more shot with the girl in focus and throw the rest out of the fucos. So the picture would be more moody to me. Well it's personal taste. Really there is no reason.

great presentation, thanks for posting it. Some impressive images.

on a different note - it's interesting, that the wealthier a society is, the more camera-shy the people become. maybe 'shy' is not the correct woird, cameraphobic or something like that i mean. i wonder why is that.