Previous Lightroom Edits now Missing

I just upgraded to lightroom 2.0. I was previously using the beta version. I edited a full wedding in the beta and now

when I started the full 2.0 version my wedding was not in the folders like it was previously. I just imported them (the

DNG files) again from their location on my C drive and now it looks like I have to edit the whole wedding again. :(

Can anyone help with any thoughts as to how I can retrieve the edits that I had made in lightroom?

Thanks, Linda

I don't seem to have a beta catalog. I tried opening the two that I do have and my wedding pics aren't there. I started out with only two catalogs, but I've tried updating and opening etc. and now I have more than I started with... none seem to have my wedding pics though. The only way I can see them is to import them again, but then they don't have the edits.<div>00QQbI-62481684.thumb.jpg.936fe5e0deb3d66f6b008aa6ab2e5379.jpg</div>

You said the wedding pictures were done in the beta version of LR2. The catalog for the beta was not kept in the Lightroom folder, it was put in one called Silvertone under My Pictures deliberately to keep it away from LR production data. If you deleted the beta and also Silvertone then you're out of luck. If you just deleted the beta then the Silvertone folder and the beta catalog should still be there.

Boy, it's amazing what happens when you actually follow directions. I was looking in the Lightroom folder and not the

Silvertone folder. I just assumed that I didn't have the Silvertone one and that the edits would be under Lightroom.

Thank you ALL for your help. Looks like my edits are back. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Cool. I'm glad you found it. Now you can do what Godfrey said and import that beta catalog into your LR production catalog(s) if you don't want to keep those separate. Once you're convinced your current working catalog is okay you can delete the Silvertone directory and save a fair chunk of disk space. You can uninstall the beta LR at any time, it's going to stop working soon anyway.