strap lugs for a Welta Reflekta II and a Flexaret VI

hi,

i'm looking for shoulder strap options for a Welta Reflekta II and a Meopta Flexaret VI - i hope that the shoulder strap of another (maybe

mf) camera will fit on these two cameras, so that i can use such an other strap on them ... i have made two pictures showing the cameras

where the strap goes ... the sizes are: Reflekta II: outer diameter 10mm, inner diameter 5mm, inner part is about 2mm long and the outer

part around 1mm ... Flexaret VI: outer diameter 8mm, inner diameter 4mm, inner part is about 3mm long and the outer part around 1mm ...

does anyone know any cameras with similar sized strap lugs?

a lot of thanks in advance and best wishes form berlin

thomas

p.s.: for all the non-metric folks - 1 inch is 25.4mm<div>00QQuM-62592184.jpg.d5f8cfc9f85e30399c6c5203375a11ae.jpg</div>

For the Flexaret you can use whatever commercial strap available as long as it's not too width. It's better to just use the strap around the upper bar, that's what I did and that works fine for me. You can score straps in the better photographic shops. The Welta is something els and I would not know if there is an easy solution.

BTW, The Flexaret VI is a great camera, I loved using it and took a lot of photographs with it. Now I prefer a Flexaret IV more because the mechanics are more simple.