120/220 film case

lee_travis1

Greetings: I've been trying to find cases for exposed rolls of 120/220 film, but haven't had much luck. I have a few

nice plastic waterproof cases that each hold 4 rolls of film, but I can't seem to find them now. Does anyone know

where to find such a thing? Thanks, Lee Travis

I wrap my shot film in tinfoil then store it in the case a watch came in until I can have it developed. The case I found fits 8 rolls perfectly, and even has an O-ring (I think it was an Eddie Bauer watch). I can mail the whole thing to my lab and they return the case, I plastered it with return address stickers. If you're not going for pretty, I bet you have lots of containers around the house that would work great.

Those posted above work well. I use canisters from ADOX film, but these serve exactly the same purpose. From personal experience here in sunny Florida, I've found that It's a good idea to keep a handful of these on hand so that you have someplace to put your exposed rolls until you can develop them.

- Randy

• 2 months later...

I use a small digital P/S camera zip up case I bought for $15 at Ritz. It is a semi hard shell case, black, padded, holds 6

rolls of 120/220 film, has a belt loop, and is pretty well thermally insulated. The thing I like the most about it is the irony. It

has a metal plate on it that says "DIGITAL" and it is my film case.