posting photos...

shaloot

Hi all!

So I've been reading this forum for quite a few months and really enjoy all the useful info that gets thrown out

here! I look forward to the POW threads and esp the advice and tips that everyone shares. I can definitely see

how being a part of an active and constructive Pentax community is going to be great!

So after months of reading and not feeling prepared, I want to try and post some photos either for POW or for

help, but cant seem to get it done! Not sure if I am missing something really obvious, and so apologize for all

the rolling eyes I'm causing you guys! Anyways I know its been on a thread somewhere before but cant seem to

find it... should I just post a link to my flickr page?

Anyways I'm a k10d shooter (since nov 07) and currently I have the Pentax 18-250, kit lens I, smcA 50mm f/2, and

an Albinar 80-200 f/3.9. The last two glass I got with a k1000, which I have yet to try out... every time Jaiver

posts his k1000 shots, I get a little more inspired!

Thanks guys!

I recently wrote this answer in another post on how to post images hosted by Flickr:

<P>When posting from flickr, the best way to link is to:

<OL>

<LI>Go (in Flickr) to 'All Sizes'

<LI>Pick the size you want to link (I recommend 'Medium')

<LI>Copy the text from box '1' on that page

<LI>Paste it into your photo.net post.

<LI>Make sure that you set 'the above text is' to 'HTML'.

<LI>When you submit, it should look correct on the preview page--if it doesn't, you did something wrong.

</OL>

<P>This will allow people to click your picture to view in flickr in the other sizes. You can link multiple

pictures into a single post this way.

Andrew,

Even easier.

Download flock web browser (firefox based).

Link your flicker/photobucket (or many other accounts) to flock.

there is a media bar that you can open and close (i leave mine open unless I need space).

Drag and drop from the media bar. That simple.

For photo.net you want to drag the Large HTML (which is medium on flickrs site)...for most other boards use the BB code which is also medium.