Looking for unique portfolio presentation books or cases...suggestions, please....

I'm a student about to graduate and I'm putting together my portfolio. I've been seeking that "special" looking type of presentation portfolio

case or book. I've researched several but only a couple have stood out to me.

I've looked at the following website so far:

dickblick.com; pratfab.com; pinasangaro.com; lightimpressions.com; exclusivealbums.com; fastportfolio.com; brewer-cantelmo.com;

pfile.com; calumentphoto.com

So any others you'd like to recommend? I realize there may not be many others but I'm just looking for one that's just a tad different if that

exists.

I'm looking to put 11x14 mounted images in it so it can't be too small or too large either.

I will welcome any suggestions. Thanks to all.

• 1 month later...
Check out Lost Luggage at www.lost-luggage.com. Unique selections in various sizes and material. Their books are top of the line and well worth the price if you're looking for something "a tad different". Highly recommended. Lost Luggage also has their less expensive brand called Case Envy (www.caseenvy.com). Brewer-Cantelmo created the original portfolio book that has now become a standard. B-C makes custom books to your specifications, as well as offering what they call Ready Made books in standard sizes. There is House of Portfolios that also caters to photographers looking for custom made books in the same vein as B-C. Aside from the choices I've mentioned, a less expensive option is to purchase an off-the-shelf book from Prat or Pina Zangaro, both of which are available at most art stores.

• 2 years later...

<p>I saw this blog http://kloagency.wordpress.com/ via notcot that makes custom portfolio cases out of a few different types of materials. They look really nice and there's lots of examples to look through. I'm not sure how much they're priced at but the faq page mentions they're priced between $195-$350 depending on the details. There's also Pina Zangaro which is generic but if you're not looking for anything fancy, it'll get the job done. </p>