Flaw in pics from IIIf

don_e

This is from the test roll of a nice user IIIf (1953) and 50 3.5 Elmar (1948, coated). The flaw doesn't appear on all frames, but when it does

appear it is in the same place. It will be in one frame, then not in the next even though the two shots are nearly identical. Neither body or

lens have been CLA'd yet, but both seem to be in good condition (the film advance knob seems to have a bit of slack). Probably f8 1/200.

Any ideas?<div>00PutB-51155584.jpg.1247fb559404d03ca63cf928928d4dcf.jpg</div>

Thanks guys about the holes and the referrals. It is in nice condition and I intended to have it CLA'd. I'll include a note

about the holes. I'll see who can take it on soonest. I'm finding it a lot easier to use than expected, and the len's detail

resolution (using a 5x loupe on the prints) is very good. I like the color, too. It's easy to carry in a pocket, scale focus

and sunny 16.

I think there was a recent thread here on 35mm LTMs...have to look that up.

Thanks, again.

• 1 month later...
I want to thank Wendell, and all the other photo.net members over the years who recommend Youxin Ye. He cla'd and replaced the shutter curtains, reasonably priced and fast return, and it was a pleasure to do business with him.