where can find a place to develop my tri-x b|w?

Hi there

Coud you help . The lab who develop my film is stop to do business .It's was labo éclair in Montreal

So i really want to find a place like labo éclair . I prefer a palce in montreal or québec but if you have a place in

ontario i will take it as well. I know that borealist is doing it, but i prefer to find a other one .

Thank's to help

Waitting for answer

Thank's

Hi Pierre, I have been very happy with results from Camtec Photo, who outsource to someone in the area. It's been

a while though... I process my own most of the time. It's cheap, fun and easy. All you need is a changing bag,

spools and a tank. Then, pick your poison - I use XTOL 1:3.

Here's a link to some

<a href="http://www.lightstalkers.org/galleries/slideshow/8359">recent work.</a>

According to Kodak, the only chemical result from black and white development that is potentially toxic is the used fixer. I reuse the fixer and then store it up. So far I've been able to find someone in the photo industry to take the used fixer in small amounts to properly dispose of it. Supposedly what is toxic is the silver ironically. It is possible to buy or build a silver recovery system by taking a plastic bin and filling it with steel wool and pouring the fixer through the steel wool and letting it soak (supposedly). Then you just have to dispose of the steel wool or recover that steel wool for the silver.

Other than that, Kodak says all the chemicals can be poured down the drain without causing damage to the pipes or the water system.