Having Troulble with This Site...

Lately I've been getting a MS IE pop-up advising that there is a problem loading with the current photo.net page I'm

on and that it has to abort. It isn't kidding because if I click on anything further, sure enough, I get the

familiar '...page cannot be found' notification. Is anybody else having this problem?

No problems here. Might I suggest you try downloading Firefox &/or Opera &/or Safari & test with those?

I'd also suggest making sure your antivirus & anti-spam are up to date & run a full scan. AVG Free Edition is great, as is Spybot search & destroy.

I have been seeing random occurences where a pg load from PN will suddenly hang for several seconds, sometimes much longer. I attribute this to the WiFi-LAN here at my favorite hotspot (a sanwhich shop) getting "bogged down" due to increasing laptop users. I run Win XP Pro SP3 and IE 7 on a Gateway laptop running AMD Turion 64bit X 2 and 2GB Ram. I'm not running any other apps, or doing any other processes when the hangups occur. And yes, I do have all the patches (aka Upgrades) installed on a daily basis. I also suspect that sometimes this occurs when the PN server is going through a period of 'peak work load' (ie, its being hit by many users in very short time).