Could I get your opinion on my business card?

arek_szep

It would be more impressive if the background was an actual shot that you had taken.

Additionally - you really don't need to put the "T", the "E", and the "W" before your phone number, your email address, and your web address. I think most people can figure that out

Loose the camera. Stick with the basic background you've got. You don't need the camera to illustrate that you're a photographer. It says so right on the card.

Make the type larger. On a card that is some small type. Don't make customer squint.

Loose the T, E and W

1. You have only shown one side for critique?

2. The camera limits the scope of your professional offer.

3. The text layout and fonts, do not seem creative and `with it`, enough for a Photographer.

But if you want simple, but with panache, then go extremely simple: loose the background; do a gilt edge; traditional font; good quality 320gsm; off white card; perhaps scalloped edges.

Or, alternatively jazz it up a bit and make it more modern and with much more visual impact.

Summary: I think you are in no mans land at the moment.

WW

I use different cards for the different types of photography I do, with an appropriate image on the back of each (the text is the same on all).

So for kids, there is a photo of a kid on the card; for headshots there is a headshot; for pets there is a photo of a dog; etc.

Just a suggestion, but this is what gets the pick Warren is mentioning -- the specialization is clear in a stack of generic business cards from other photographers.

Okay, so it wasn't just me that saw A-S-S at first glance. I'm tired, and I'm sure that has something to do with it. Lots of good suggestions above. I would suggest one of your photos with your logo on the opposite side of the card.

Boring, bad. Doesn�t show your creativity nor photography ability. All it is is a card with font, and even that is not exciting. Try simplifying it a bit, or add a photograph to it. ASPHOTO is not a good name. I know, i know that�s your initials but together is not good. Maybe

A.S - P.H.O.T.O would work best, or ArekSPhoto or ASP. For example mine is AFP but the card says Anton Frid Photography and the website is fridphotography.com. But when i want to make it quick, it�s AFP.

Understood? Now go back and redo it :)

AF

There are so many options for business cards these days. I use www.gotprint.com and they are awesome. I think your cards should reflect your art. You may even think about making your self a logo or change the styling of your studio name, just to better reflect on you. If you need help redesigning, let me know.