What is a Good Blog Site to Use?

I finally have taken the plunge and started a blog along with fifity bajillion other people. I am using

Blogspot. The main problem is that I like creating tutorials that use step by step images to show

what to do. Sometimes this can be as many as 6 steps or more. The Blog Spot site seems to limit

you to four. I'm not really very internet savvy so there may be a way to do it and I just don't fully

comprehend it. I would love to hear of some good sites to use. Maybe

I will change to a new site.

I use blog spot as well and I'm pretty sure that you can have more then four photos at

a time. In fact my latest post has 6 photos http://lexphoto.blogspot.com/2008/06/last-

night-of-conference.html If you want each step as a separate entry, you can change

the number of entries you see on the front page by going to your layout tab and

clicking on the edit button in the blog post section. the top option is to set the number

of posts seen on the main page. I hope this helps. - Lex

Thanks for all your suggestions for blog sites. It seems after looking at some of your

work. (excellent variety and interesting work) that I can probably stick with Blog Spot. I

determined this after looking at what others are doing on the same site. It is really

apparent that my limited internet skills need an upgrade.I'm obviously ignorant of all the

tools available and how to use them on that site. There is no easy road as they say. I

just will need to wade through and learn some of the tools available to use.

Chris<div>00PpFQ-49127584.jpg.02888084d62a8c7dc44bbf1b6f9ff839.jpg</div>