Dimensions of Fuji GS645W and GS645S?

I have a Mamiya 7II that I try to carry everywhere. Unfortunately, it doesn't

always happen, so I'm sort of looking for something smaller and lighter for

those times when I doubt I'll really need a camera. I'm considering either the

Fuji GS645W or the GS645S. I've found weights for both cameras but have been

unable to locate the physical dimensions for them. Can anyone help?

GS645S = 147mm W x 114mm H x 90mm D.

GA645Wi = 166mm W x 110mm H x 70mm D

GS645Pro = 147mm W x 114mm H x 56mm D (folded), 122mm D (opened)

GX680 III = 188mm W x 187mm H x 222mm D (bellows)

Best I can offer. Hope it helps. Jim M.

I believe the GS645W is the same size as the GS645S except that the lens doesn't project quite as far forward. Note that the W body has no rangefinder, scale focus only, and the 45mm lens has a max aperture of f/5.6. (With the GA series, the W model's 45mm is a faster f/4)

Jim, you never know when information will be needed, and here's an illustration where it turned up useful! I too collect such stuff on my computer, a folder with general info and photos for a certain brand/type of gear such as Fuji RF's, another folder detailing each purchase, and a computer database of all my gear, its cost, specs, accessories and servicing, where/when I got it, and if sold, to whom. Comes in handy.

Scott, the GS645S and W are particularly light and compact, with excellent lenses. You might also look at the Bronica RF645, a really outstanding rig.

Thanks, guys. Actually, a long time ago I used to own both the S and the W. Then I got a Mamiya 7II. Unless I'm going out specifically to shoot, though, it gets carried more that it gets used. I remember my old Fujis as being light and compact and thought that one or the other would make a great always-have camera. I just wanted to make sure the actual dimensions and my memory sorta matched. Thanks again for the help!

I use the folder which is quite compact when folded. I also had a 60mm which was not as compact. I also used to have the Mamiya 7 which was a bit harder to haul around but very nice. The folder uses the lens hood for filter attachment. They can be found on ebay. I have one just incase I use a filter.

The possible new Fuji folding 6x7 does sound intriguing... But I have only a little experience with folders and have mixed feelings about them in use. Handy to carry folded, but slow to get into action, with wear 'n tear on the folding mechanism and bellows. If you leave it open, then it's awkward to carry, more vulnerable to damage than a non-folder, but about as fast. Certainly would fit some kinds of usage better than others... could be useful to have as one of several different cameras.