Difficulty in using this site

Whilst I find photonet of great interest it is singularly the most difficult site it has

ever been my misfortune to try and navigate!

Why cannot you designers use simple sign posts instead of long winded

somewhat obscure references to the task of interest?

Example : I have just spent some two hours trying to delete a picture from my

personal gallery and have yet to find a way to accomplish this , hence this post.

Reorganise: results in showing a picture I don't wish to delete ?

Delete folder: warns me to use this facility will result in all photos being deleted?

Couldn't we just have a simple "click to delete" ikon somewhere in obvious

view?- there must be one somewhere ?

If someone could please ask Agatha Christie how I can delete a single picture I

would be most greatful.

Yours in Frustration , Ashley davis

Thanks Alex , thanks Bob , ( couldn't open pic Alex ,my version of Professional didn't support that format).

Whoopee at last I found it! but what nightmare? analysis to support my arguement that this site was designed by Agatha Christie. eg, Starting at My Workspace - Manage your Portfolio.

You can bipass Your gallery folders , go to Manage Exist Folders - Single Photo's etc - check options shows delete folder( no good only want to delete 1 file) and you can go around this loop forever as I did until you get a clue ( from you guys) to look for another delete option?

Ok then we look again at the bottom of the file pic now opened and there it is hiding at the bottom, another option which low & behold says delete pic.!

What a hassle , wouldn't it be a lot easier to have a delete pic option about 10 steps earlier?

Ever since I joined this group (good as it is for its content) I have found it a minefield of misdirection and camouflarged essential basics.

Speaking to 2 other photographers to whom I recommended the site , both have abandoned interest as it was "just too hard to find your way around" .

There must be a lesson here somewhere.

Thanks again Ash Davis.

Here is the picture in a jpeg. It's a lot easier then what you are making it sound. I think

Josh and the guys here have made this site easy to use and nice to look at. Sorry

you've had a rough go, but if you stay I'm sure you'll see the sense in the layout

eventually. - Lex<div>00Pd5z-45873684.thumb.jpg.4a5557f923e679a2cfa1336ba6d4f04b.jpg</div>