Oh... and a whole lot of nervous energy. Is there anything else I should keep

in mind? Any parting kernels of wisdom?<br>

<br>

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have advised me and given me good,

courteous, honest critique over the past several months. I hope to actualize

some of what you all have said.<br>

<br>

Wish me luck!<br>

Extra memory cards, changed often enough so that not all of your eggs are in one basket? A safe way to carry those cards when they're not in the camera bodies? And, yeah... batteries! Charger(s) along for the ride, just in case?

Remember: nervousness is contagious. Relax and use your own confidence to inspire more of the same in your subjects. You can freak out AFTER the event, when a gin and tonic can properly fix matters.

About the only additional piece of equipment that I would recomend for future wedings is an additional flash unit. Redundancy is the name of the game in wedding photography.

Murphy's Law of Wedding Photography states that the possiblity of a piece of equipment failing is in a direct relationahip to the importance of that equipment and in an inverse relationship to the availability of backup equipment.

I only hope your lone flash didn't crap out on you? Next trip, bring two. My 1st wedding was filled with fun. My Metz flash's charger hadn't worked. So I had to shoot all day with a pair of dual "AA" cell Vivitar shoe flashes. Suffice to say that recycle time was really long. I ran out of jokes to tell while stalling them.