Hardcase for Rolleiflex GX needed

markusglueck

Hi,

I am looking for a hard case where I can put a Rolleiflex GX well padded inside.

It should be very rigid, dusty and water proof (as I am going by bicycle).

I was looking at something like the Peli(can) cases, but the smallest one is the

1200 which is quite big already. The camera is roughly 11x11x15 cm an I like to

have a case maybe 15x15x20. Does anybody know of the existence of such?

Thanks for your help,

Markus

May I suggest using a back rack bag to hold your camera while riding a bicycle. These bags are well protected (by the seat) if (when) you dump, and don't destabilize the bicycle like an handlebar bag. I would not carry a camera around my neck or in a fanny pack. You are likely to damage the camera if you fall, and more important, hurt yourself (much like falling on a rock).

Markus,<br>

the metal ever-ready case fits all TLR Rolleiflexes. Overall dimensions of Rollei cameras are still the same. The bottom of the TLR Rolleiflex is fixed directly on a quick release plate in the metal case.<br>

The last produced Rolleiflex 2.8 FX can be easily placed in a 30 years old metal case.<br>

The system is very well designed : the camera can be used without removing the metal case : just open the case : the case-to-camera attachment device has a hinge. Pivot the camera and place it on top of the case.<br><div>00PJ4h-43165084.jpg.8d404eaaf280745d3089e5fa5d0ed785.jpg</div>

Thanks to all of you. I think I will look for a metal ever-ready case. Maybe I stumble upon a cheaper one somewhere. For now I'll take my Rolleicord and put it well padded in a small backback. Does anybody know if it was marketed just in the US? I regularly scan my home market (German ebay) but never saw one for sale. Just the Rolleimarin. L:)