Photo website templates

Hi, I'm looking for a good template to create my own photography website with

some commercial purposes. I need something cheap but still reasonably stylish or

at the very least functional and easy to revise regularly by myself. I've found

a huge variety of prices and different styles, so I really have no idea where to

start.

Some features I'm looking for are the possibility of setting up a bilingual site

and a hosting service included with the template. Does anyone know or had an

experience with using such templates?

I've found these which look ok but they all lack some features I'm interested in

having:

www.photium.com,

www.clikpic.com,

www.ifp3.com

I looked at bigfolio, livebooks and others. Livebooks had the best service, nicest looking templates, higher prices. I ended up going with a bricks and mortar store for more money because it was clear that with a template based solution I was going to continually run into "we can't do that with our template" responses when I raised design ideas. Also, if you want to look unique, have your website branded with your bzness card, stationary, etc, a template doesn't make you stand out from the crowd.

If you can't swing a custom designed website in terms of cost, then I'd go with Livebooks. Jon Lucich in SF was excellent in answering a ton of questions quickly for me there.

If you do want to investigate the cost and options of a custom site, contact Lisa or Michael at goldfishnetwork.com. They are doing my site now.

Paul

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. After much browsing and demos trying I've decided to start learning Dreamweaver as none of the options I've found had all the features I needed at a reasonable price. I may still end up buying a template though if I can't get a good grip with Dreamweaver.