Epson inkjet paper - PRO

I have just received my Epson 3800 printer.

My work tends to be high-end fine art portraiture, that is then enlarged, mounted and framed for my

client.

I'm after Epson paper - but realize there is some that is for the consumer line and others for the

professional line.

does anyone have any good experience wtih their pro line that is also suitable for framing and going

under glass etc.

I have been looking at both Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art Paper and the Velvet Fine Art Paper.

any others?

thanks

I dont see the poitn of putting a high end paper under glass..but as Ken said, Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper look stunning, and many other from Epson..indeed, as people already say it, Moab, Hannemuler, Legion etc..have awsome paper also. Many manufacturer or reseller will offer sample pack of different kind of paper for a pretty cheap price, that way you would be able to test them.

I print everything almost exclusively on Epson Luster myself.

I like velvet for fine art but not for portraiture. Premium lustre is nice but I prefer semi-gloss personally. I just started using Exhibition fiber and it's a nice heavy paper with very high Dmax but may be too bright for a protrait and it's very expensive. The other papaers suggested are also nice and I've used them all. And they all have profiles for the 3800 on their sites.