Ektachrome 64T

Hello, I am a bit behind in all of the current new about kodak films. I have

heard things from here and there that kodak has discontinued its ektachrome

64t film, I was wondering if that is really true? All I know right now is

that the HIE is discontinued but is the ektachrome discontinued aswell? Are

there any others that have been discontinued? Thanks.

Ektachrome 64T is still made. Kodak currently has ten 35mm slide films available for US sales:

ISO 64 daylight: 2 films: Kodachrome 64 PKR and KR (K-14)

ISO 64 Tungsten: 1 film: Ektachrome 64T EPY (E6)

ISO 100 daylight: 5 films: Ektachrome 100 Plus EPP, Ektachrome E100VS, Ektachrome E100G and GX, and Professional Elite Chrome 100 (E6)

ISO 200 daylight: 2 films: Ektachrome E200 and Professional Elite Chrome 200 (E6)

"Kodak still produces Elite Chrome 400 and Elite Chrome 100 Extra Color."

Just to clarify.

Elite Chrome 400 is no longer listed on the Kodak website under consumer film. It was apparently discontinued along with Ektachrome 400x several months ago. B&H and Adorama no longer list it.

Elite Chrome Extra Color (EBX) is only available as an import, and few retailers stock it. It is not a domestic US product, apparently. Maybe you can order it direct from Kodak...I have no idea since I've never tried. It is, in any case, still listed on their consumer slide film page along with Elite Chrome 100 & 200 and Kodachrome 64.

Craig,

Same here. In fact, I think I looked at the site last month and 400 was still listed. I got quite a surprise yesterday when I went on.

Guess what...while ELite Chrome 100 and 200 are definitely still current products, they've been backordered for several weeks or more at B&H and Adorama. Who knows...your guess is as good as mine.

Elite Chromes 100 and 200 are very easy to find here in Southern California. Every CVS stocks 200 and some drug stores will have a small supply of the 100.

ALL the photo shops I go to have a good supply of both, in both 24 and 36.

The big miscommunication though, is with Ektachrome 64 and 64T.

Some places think that Kodak discontinued the 64T, when it was the regular 64 that got the ax.

So I bought a brick of EPR just for old times sake.