Canon Canada Double Your Savings Rebate

john_castle1

Hey John,

I too was inquiring, and the company we sent our rebate forms, info etc. are no longer working for Canon, so a person from that company said. Thet also have no record of my rebate that was sent in. Mine went to an address in Toronto and the old company from past rebates are looking after them now, which is in Saint John, New Bruinswick. They also overhauled the rules on the extended rebate time. I don't know what gives, but this is disturbing to say the least. I sent mine registered, hope everyone else did.

If anyone has any info, please share.

Regards,

Jeff Bingham

I believe it is a 6-8 week time frame for the Canadian Rebates. However, you could very well receive your rebate check before this time as well. They tend to just give the maximum wait time to avoid questions and calls. I would guess you should receive it within the next 2 weeks if not earlier.

John> This is the email response I received from New Brunswick regarding my rebate cheque for a December 31, 2007 purchase of a Canon Speedlite 580EX II:

" Thank you for your submission of the following rebate:

Canon Double Your Savings!

We are happy to inform you that your rebate submission has been processed and approved. Please expect a Rebate refund (or product) within the following 2-4 weeks.

For more information on this rebate, please login to http://canon.resolverebates.com and select "Existing Rebates".

Sincerely,

Resolve Rebates Staff"

In the past, my rebate cheques took on average 4 to 6 weeks for purchases involving Canon paper to Canon DSLR's.

I just talked to the people in New Brunswick, and they have no rebate from me, however it was signed for in Toronto by the first company handling this. The gal was very nice and understanding in New Brunswick, so she had me submit my copies of all forms etc. and she did a presubmit for me. I will get a cheque!

Did anyone else send theirs to the Toronto company? this was the address on the original download forms.

However, I got a new Canon 5D and grip and it rocks!

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...