Visoflex III Adapter

stan_blevins

Hi Friends. I recently obtained a Leica Visoflex III (to use with M7 and M8). I

have a 135mm f4.0 Tele-Elmar with removable head. The small instruction book

with the Viso indicates I need only the Adapter #16464 (formerly OTZFO) to mount

this lens head directly to the Viso. Two questions: (1) In your experience is

that correct and workable? (2) Where, how, do I secure an Adapter #16464? THANKS !!

16472 is for the 135 4.5 only. You do not need it.

Classic connection LLC Brooklyn camera exchange Bergen county camera

Tamatkin in NYC or conneticut, Keh Brokers

Atlanta camera West Coast Camera Pacific Rim Glassiers in Seattle

Dan Black George Ury Adorama B&H

You will have to spend some time looking at flea market camera shows, call the stores, e-mail the individuals.

All are good people.

Join the Leica Historical Society. A catalog is sent around quarterly with items for sale. Many more dealers are listed.

All the bellows adapters and focus mounts were hard to find when I completed my collection B/4 1990. With digital taken over, this is even harder. The 1970`s were is last of the commonly available accesories. I wish you luck.

Hi David, Ronald, Stephen: THANKS so much for the great information! I will contact Manfred Schmidt tomorrow and hopefully secure one of the three he has listed. By the way, I do belong to LHSA, and have since the 1970s, but only recently acquired a Visoflex III and have somehow overlooked the 16464 if it has been offered in the LHSA Catalog. Thanks again for the help from all of you. Terrific! Stan