HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAHANUKKWANZAA!

lorilafs

Just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you wonderful friends at

PN: photographers-good, bad, indifferent and wannabees, all the moderators,

all the admins and all of the people you love and care about, a Magnificent,

Magical, Funderful Holiday filled with dreams come true!

May the New Year bring us all the very best of Health, the ability and

desire to Laugh Often, Love Deeply and Live like every day is your Last.

Most importantly though, I wish for all of us everywhere an everlasting

world PEACE that only 'WE, the People'-United, can bring about. I believe that

Together we CAN make it happen.

Wishing All a Truly "Silent Night"...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad my words touched you. Please thoroughly enjoy all of your family and friends, and eat all the yummy treats til you burst w/pleasure!

Anthony- there has to be a Scrooge/Grinch in every bunch, and your ours. But, we still love ya, kiddo.

J.P.-I like your suggestion about "dancing..." better than my "live like..." ending. May I adopt it?

Well, I guess it's time to watch Santa make his world-wide deliveries to every boy and girl via their chimney. How does he do it?

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night."

Thanks, Everyone! I'm glad my words touched you. Please enjoy your family and friends, and eat all the yummy stuff til you burst w/pleasure!

Anthony...there has to be one Scrooge/Grinch in every bunch, and you're ours! But, we still love ya, kiddo!

Let's keep this thread going 'round the world with Santa as his photographer-helpers (or hinderences, Anthony!).

I'd love to see how many countries check in.

....too bad I missed all this...very "busy" time of year...p.n takes a "backseat" in December...love all the comments....hope Terry gets his new "teeth" soon, want to see him laugh more...a wonderful little poem by William, must remember it for next year (hope Santa obliges)....even Elvis checked in....wishes and endorsements from "above + down under"...it just got to work....thanks Lori it was fun to peruse this "site"....best wishes to you and "one and all" on p.n...as I'm a bit late let's make it for 2008....Helga from Victoria, Canada<div>00NmVI-40577884.jpg.49b2aa158f4936147fb57a147310df99.jpg</div>