Please Critique 2nd Wedding

ernie.grimes

The white runner in some of the group photos is a little distracting, I noticed it only led up to the steps during the ceremony. Your flashes are a tiny bit on the blue side, a very light yellow cc gel on them would eliminate the blue tint on the veil is some of your shots. Not the fastest loading site, but that's not your fault. :)

Bob

Hi Ernie, Overall I liked everything and I think the bride and groom will be really happy. My only critique would be that some of the photos are a little soft looking, and in some of the formals of the groomsmen you cut off their feet. I would try to make sure you either crop higher or make sure you get their feet in. Also one last thing I would say is even if you are giving the B&G the full size images etc. I would keep the originals locked on smugmug and only offer the small and med size views! Even if your not worried about the bride and groom copying them you never know who else might get their hands on your work! ( and worse, how they might use it!)

Nice job being able to get their faces during the ceremony#89 Its rare you find a location that will let you walk around them like that! Keep going, your off to a good start!

Ernie, what lens are you using? The reason why I am asking, is because some of the shots are great, and the next shot is blurry. I suspect you are using a zoom lens that is not fixed. This will cause your available light to vary and produce that ghosting look. Other then that, I really like your creativeness and your great eye. You are well on your way to stardom... I hope you received some payment for your efforts. One more thing. Kelly is so right. Whether it is your first or hundredth wedding, your work needs to be protected. If someone likes your work enough to download it, then it is good enough for you to make a few dollars on.