Questiion about bludomain

memecafe

i will say i like the look of many of their sites but will also say i know some who had a lot of problems and are very turned off and then there are some i know who really had good experiances. i mainly think they are very small (although trying to add more help lately to remedy these probs) and sometimes they are down and such...so what ever works for people....i think if you pretty tech savvy their sites can work well but if you not you may need someone to help you becuase they are so busy - that's the word i've heard on the street...and then there was my tiny experiance - not a big deal but it just seemed a bit lame that i won a prize but then never anything sent to me...i guess i just felt stupid.

I do have a bludomain site and my experience was like this...I emailed them to get started like you're supposed to and I waited...and waited... and come to find out they had responded but it was in my spam folder, (others have mentioned this many times on the boards), well once it was set up I just kept having problems and it was almost a month before I was live!! All because they just couldn't fix the problems or respond to my emails in a timely fashion...I have decided when my sentence is over, I am jumping ship. Their prices are awesome, but their customer service is more like customer disservice. I sent them a lengthy email detailing my gripes and suggesting ways they could improve, and they NEVER even responded...not even to tell me to take a hike or we're sorry or anything! Not the way to keep customers happy, Bludomain!

I just went live with them a couple of weeks ago and I've had nothing but great customer service. I received same-day responses to emails with questions I had prior to buying the template, and they got me live and up and running in less than a day. Shortly after going live, I received emails checking to make sure all went well and was provided with the name of a specific individual to contact with questions. It was by far the best service I've ever had with a hosting company.

I use Folio Snap which is very easy and helpful customer service. Once you sign up you go

live right away, no waiting and you can change images as often as you like. I'm not very good

with computers but this seems very easy to arrange. As for price, I think its very reasonable

for what they provide and you have several options for payment.

hi there!

i used them. so far so good.

i had fun putting the site together and it's so easy to add photos, colors, etc.

some might say they are pricey for what you get, but i'm really happy with my choice. a friend of mine used them too and has been really happy. she's had her site for over a year.

my site is www.julietelizabeth.com

feel free to email me if you have more questions. :-)

juliet

I also have a bludomain site and have been with them for a while. The site is great and it is really easy to add images or remove them. I do have minor problems which include the client proofing section freezing when playing photos. Other minor problems I just ignore and work around them.

I also have the site hosted by them. There was a time for about a month, outlook was not able to pull my emails off of their server a few hours a day. They have since gone to a new server, and so far its been a couple of weeks without any problems.

Check out my site www.renaiphoto.com. I can't remember which template I got, but it also included a video section. It really is easy to update.

Eddy, thanks for your input...and by the way I just spent the last 20 minues loking at photos of Jordan...I feel like I know her now she is SO adorable!

Thanks to everyone else with their input, I think I have decided to go with bludomain...I understand the possible risks, but I will take the chance since the price is SO low (right now their $800 sites are $400) and the finished products that I have seen have been very nice. Hopefully my experience is good, either way I will be letting everyone know how it went.

xoxo

Stacy