Good Bag for Laptop and camera

vale_surfer

Hi,

What's a good bag for a Laptop (light, the Thinkpad T60) and my Canon 400D. I

usually carry the kit lens (18-55) and the Canon 100-300 USM.

I'd prefer a backpack though a shoulder bag should be just as fine.I checked

out a few samsonite bags but could'nt quite find what I was looking for.

Any good bags out there that I can keep my laptop,camera and a change in ?

Thanks.

I have nothing but praise for my Tamrac adventure 9. It doesn't look too much like a camera bag - so it's inconspicuous in that way, although it is bright red, so you're not going to lose it anywhere.

It has a decently sized compartment in the top for jacket/munchies, and a good amount of space in the bottom for your gear.

I have had two full size slr's with three good sized lenses in there, and a flash.

That said, with the addition of more lenses, I think I'm going to have to spring for something a little bigger. But for a normal kit, I can't recommend it highly enough. Price is coming down too.

cheers,

Guy

Vale, The Lowepro Computreker AW is a great set-up. It will hold a 15.4 " laptop and 2 DSLR bodies,3 lenses,flash,meter etc. with plenty of room left over for batteries, cables,Cds,field or travel guides etc. It has comfortable shoulder straps and hip belt to keep the weight manageble. Check it out at www.lowepro.com. Mark

I have the CompuTrekker AW, and while I find it a bit large (I was used to my micro trekker 200) it does hold everything I need it to. Usually it has 1-2 flashes, 1-2 bodies with me (with medium sized lenses on them) and a couple of other lenses and accessories like filters, extra batteries, blower, etc.

I have been using a Naneu Pro Military Series Tango for my everyday laptop and camera bag. I can use the bag as a shoulder bag but by hooking the attached sling strap it converts to a messenger bag. The nice thing about this bag is that it does not look like a camera bag.

I also like the removable inserts which I can use in my backpack

http://www.naneupro.com/products/mo-t/