I just received the "Photo.net Monthly Newsletter" ...

That's the first report I have had of anything like that happening, and we are well into having a couple hundred of these sent.

Some people who do not read HTML email are getting reports of seeing a blank email page. But that is the worst of the problems so far. And in response, we are working on a plain text version of the newsletter.

Can you try it again and let me know what happens.

We have to use a mailing company to handle such a large amount of email without the photo.net servers being tagged as spam. This would be particularly bad since it would end up with all communication from photo.net being blocked. Causing users to miss out on notifications and other legitimate email. Even using the mailing company, the newsletter has to go out in batches.

Given that people were going to get the newsletter at such different times anyway, I was waiting until Monday to make an any kind of announcement. I figured that most of the users would have gotten it by then. What I would like to be able to do is have a static location on the web where folks could go to read it if for some reason they had troubles with their mail program.