High SchoolSenior Photography

aperfectshot

I would like to enter the High School Portrait Business, I specialize in event

and on location portraits. My portrait business is slow so I decided to try

Senior Portraits. I now use smugmug for my website but would like to have a

seperate one for my Senior Photography. I am cosidering SimplePhoto or

ClickImage. Just need password protected galleries and watermarking. I Love

Smugmug, but don't want to get another pro account. Want something appealing to

the teens but also simple for them to navigate through. Help!!

Gloria,

If you don't mind me asking why would you pay for another site if you already have a pro smugmug account set up ? you could use drop down boxes to direct people in the right direction amd have one generic or even a slideshow on the front page, I do the same on mine, I have boxes for weddings, portraits, pricing, contact, etc.... check it out if you want some idea of what you can do... http://larcombe-photography.com

Tony.

I also use smugmug for everything I do. I have gotten alot of feedback from customers who love the layout and ease of proofing and ordering. Mine isnt even that fancy...no HTML cool stuff. Just basic. I have a senior gallery too if you want to take a look for ideas as to how I use it.

Good Luck...senior portraits is a huge business. Smart choice.

www.millstreetstudio.smugmug.com

• 2 weeks later...
I use a site called photo stock plus. It is awesome! I have been with them for almost 4 years now, and never had an ounce of problems. I currently have almost 2000 images uploaded to my site and still have lots of room for more. My clients like the large variety of images I can provide them with to view, rather than a few good ones here and there. Plus out of state friends and family can order directly from the site as well. You can check it out if you would like to. My web address is www.photographybygwen.com click on the view galleries tab to the left and take a look for yourself. I pay a very small fee each year.