Need help with recent shoot

I recently did a photo shoot of a co worker, here is my snafu... it was a shot

of her in her bathing suit... She wants to change the color of the bathing suit

as well as , dont laugh, make her chest bigger... I looked around on the net

and in some books, I couldnt really find anything... as for the second part all

i know is to \possibly go to distort and spherize... is there a better way?<div>00MSPv-38339384.thumb.jpg.c3dc336e45adafeef15ddb3b6ecf7d7f.jpg</div>

John, you're in a no-win situation. I can't think of anything you can do that wouldn't look artificial. And change the suit color? It's a B&W shot, for God's sake! What you really need is to be able to tell her that several photographers advised you not to change a thing. Here's my vote!

Yes, one can stretch some pixels around. But let's remember that your brain's perception of shape is largely driven by the manner in which light appears to fall on something(s). So, yes, here are some re-arranged pixels, but also some subtle brightening/darkening which does NOT rely on moving things around... which also works on cheekbones, leather furniture shots, food pictures, and more. There, that's my completely lame "this is all about manipulating light" rationalization for this post. But: just got done shooting a 30-year high school reunion, and it's incredible the number of people who expressly asked me what I could do about taking them to the Photoshop Gym - even for the candid stuff. Hint: don't have your 30-year reunion someplace outdoors in hot weather where everyone's wearing shorts. But at least the 48-year-olds at the reunion had an excuse! The young lady in the shot maybe just needed a more flattering pose.<div>00MSUy-38342084.jpg.7302e374f43a259d5717d34fd49eaa64.jpg</div>

haha, i dont think i've ever gotten so many responses, i should put up more pictures of girls in their bikini when I ask a question... she wants her bikini in black... im gonna play with her chest in a lil bit ( in photoshop ) haha

thank you all... any idea of how to get her bikini in black?

To get the bikini black I would create a Hue/Saturation layer and set the Lightness to -90. Invert the layer mask, set its opacity to 90%, and its blending mode to Hard Light. This will make the bikini dark without eliminating the detail.