Any one own or uses Dyna lite m2000 wi power pack?

Anyone can give me their feed back on the Dyna lite M2000w and 2040 and 4040 head. I'm serious of

getting it soon but like to hear from anyone. I'm planning to use mostly fashion and people. Indoor and

out door use. Like to knoe the weekness and strength. Is there anything out there better. I live in

Vancouver Canada. Thank you.

Hi Wayne,

I use Dynalites for all my work. I don't have the packs with the built in pocket wizards

though. The 4040 studio head is my favorite. It puts out a direct light but not harsh. The

2040 head is very harsh but good for bouncing or making a distinct shadow.

Strengths: small, lightweight, dial down power, easy to get repaired or rent additional

packs and heads.

Weaknesses: Bit noisy fans, easy to confuse what power settings are.

Hi Brian, thank you for the output. I notice there is few model head above the 4040 with

pigtail, I image it is for double the pack useage. Another question: Do you think there is

better lighting system around this price range $3500 Cdn and is better. Don't spend few

hundred dollars more but better performance. I have rented Norman lights set before but not

enough usage to get the feel. Like to hear anyone feed back. Thank you from Vancouver

Canada.