Please critique on every aspect of photo

I love the spontaniety of the photo.<BR><BR>

There is just a few things that bother me. The first is that her posture is extremely unflattering. Her shoulder appears out of socket, and her belly protrudes unnaturally. The other thing that bothers me is I can't quite figure out what she is doing. It looks like she is pretending to drink from an invisible glass.<BR><BR>

The colors are great, along with the movement of her hair.<BR><BR>

Keep learning, I am. :-)<BR>

Kimberly

I think the focus seems quite soft on her eyes and face in general -- but, I admit it is hard to tell at this small resolution.

I don't mind the tilted horizon -- it fits with the spontaneity of the shot in general.

I think she is covering her face while laughing -- but, I could be wrong.

Knowing the intended use would be nice. I think this would make decent ad copy.

Kimberley mentioned the unnaturally protruding stomach - I don't really get this. It looks perfectly natural, and if you had said "come on love, 'old yer gut in!" then there is no way on this earth would you have managed to catch such a spontaneous look on the girl's face. At the end of the day, that's her relaxed body shape and so be it.

Steve said about the horizon dissecting her - I think this would really only be an issue if the dissection is at neck or waist height. Personally, I don't see a problem here.

Tiltin horizon - no big deal to straighten it, but it does make the picture look more spontaneous as it is - I assume it was a sponataneous shot you were after.

Colours great.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments, I captured quite a few shots of the girl laughing so it shouldn't be too hard to find one that might work a bit better. Hoping to find time to do that this weekend.

And yes my project is to capture those spontaneous moments in life... as many of the emotions as I can find.