Minolta Model A on the prowl

I think the 'pastel quality; might be extreme jpeg compression - there are square artefacts on

the bodywork of both cars, the shed, and the OOF background in the flower shots. I find it

hard to get decent quality on pnet unless I link from an external site.

I enjoy the shot of the Model A under the Pennzoil station... if it wasnt for the Jeep Cherokee and the bermuda shorts in the background I would wonder how you smuggled color film back in time! Its also a nice reference to the camera!

Its too bad about all the compression, although Im sure the lens is pretty sharp! Ive got an A2 I really need to try to repair the shutter on... theres something really sharp about the design of these cameras... like they could have been worn by space-men or something. In some ways the shape of it reminds me of the Olympus XA.

No, I don't mind at all. Actually it's a Buick. I belong to a preservation group that restores old buildings and equipment. On our 100+ acre facility we also have a building housing antique one cylinder industrial engines, a restored Pennsylvania Railroad Depot, and a steam powered sawmill.