Bangalore, India and night photography

adsphoto

I'm currently in Bangalore on work (not photography related), with a couple of

other photographers, and we are planning a little trip around the city at night.

We are hoping to do some long exposures, but don't know the city well enough to

choose a good location or subject.

Can anyone recommend anything?

i am just writing from memory here as it has been a while since i had been there. the lal bagh garden's, cubbon park, tipu sultan's palace, the shiva statue and the bull temple are all good tourist spots. whats really useful in this city is that most people would understand or speak english. so get on a taxi and enquire with the taxi driver.

• 6 years later...

<p>Bangalore is one of the huge city in India. Many tourism attraction in the city and nearby places. You have to spend one day only for Bangalore. Lalbaug, Bangalore palace, Iskcon temple, Innovative flimcity is major tourist spots in Bangalore<br>

In other hand Mysore is also very know for historical places Tipu sultan palace, Mysore palace, church, chamunda hills and beautiful Brindavan garden etc. <br>

So for better travelling and relief in travelling you should hire <a href="http://www.olacabs.com/car-rentals/bangalore">taxi in Bangalore</a>.<a href="/bboard/<a href="><br /></a></p><div>00bp0x-541314684.jpg.547dcf0f28f914d14b2c3e13eeb1dee8.jpg</div>