Hallmark Institute 2007/2008

Hi everyone,

I am considering attending the Hallmark Institute of Photography this year and am wondering if anyone

out there has recently attended the program. I've passed the initial interview phase and am awaiting

acceptance. Any good advice regarding the program, living, expenses is greatly appreciated.

Also any new Hallmark students for the 2007/2008 year on this forum. Also looking for roommates,

either Turner Falls, or Greenfield. I hear Greenfield is the place to live.

Thanks,

Matt J

Hi Matt!<br>

I'm glad to hear you are interested in Hallmark. I graduated in 2006 and had a wonderful time there. For information and to talk to other people attending this year coming up or alumni check out this forum that has been going for the past 2 years now. <br><br>

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00A6qQ <br><br>

It is the most active HIP forum on this site that I know of and is full of information. Hope to see you on it! <br>

- Jules

• 2 weeks later...

Jules,

Thanks for the info. I've been reading the blogs for sometime now and have seen your

name a lot. I also spoke with Wayne Wallace today and he gave me some great

information on the hallmark program.

I'll check the link you provided. I had one question for you though. Since I've been

accepted this week a little late, will I have any issues finding a place to live? I'm a little

concerned, since I won't have time to arrive in Mass more than a few days before classes

begin.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I have just enrolled recently and also looking into the finance portion and possiblity of

getting a room a few nights a week (I will be communiting mostly). I don't think you will have

an issue but once you are enrolled, they will be better able to help you with that. My wife

seems to be losing her enthusiasm for me going already. She was initially very excited about

me going but now I will have to play it by ear. 8(