Birth Slideshow

giggles

I thought I'd share my recent project with anyone curious. I photograph the

birth of my nephew recently and put it on slideshow. It can be viewed at

http://photodex.com. Once you are there go to the sharing page and

type in my user name of emkoch under the browse member area.

I'd love to here any thoughts or critiques.

Thanks,

Emily

Thanks for your help David! I appreciate it and now I know how to add a link in the future:)

Gene - I used my Nikon D200 with my 50mm 1.8 lens. I only used ISO 400 and used my P setting since the lighting conditions were constantly changing. I think most shots pretty wide open. I didn't run into much noise but I did have a few blurry shots due to me being too shaky/emotional.

Catherine - Unfortunately she did vomit but not in that shot. I wanted to make a true document of her birth experience without getting graphic and I think that is an important part. At least I don'h have her actually vomitting:) Didn't want it to splatter on my camera - LOL! She is my sister so I know she won't mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Emily!

I watched this presentation this weekend when I was at Angie's (a quick trip with Karyl). I jumped onto photo.net today to find it, so I could watch it again. Your presentation is simply beautiful, wonderful...what a gift to your sister! Coming from a mother who just watched her oldest son graduate from HS....what a wonderful life moment to capture and give to the parents of this beautiful baby boy! It made me cry watching it....brings back memories of the best day of a mother's life! Great job...the photographs were wonderful....Paula

• 4 weeks later...