Flush mount albums if you had to pick only one Co.

Right not, I would probably also go with Zook. Great quality. Super customer service. Fast turnaround. Reasonable pricing. Easy ordering. Just wish they had some more options.<p>

I am starting to look at Leather Craftsmen as a possible replacement, with more options for covers, book sizes, etc. <p>

I like Asuka for the price, simplicity, and support. Just from my experience, I find that some couples would rather have something a little less contemporary... heavier pages, leather bound, etc.

<p>

Graphi has some great quality books with unique options, but they are kind of a pain to deal with (in my opinion).

Because of their extensive offerings, Art Leather. I can offer them to brides on a budget and brides who want and can afford the high end albums. They don't offer printing, just mounting, however. LOVE GraphiStudio but not all clients can afford them and they lack customer service.

Ni & all,

I saw Zook's booth at WPPI and they had some great new covers (photo-wrap cover for one)at their booth that they said are coming out in July...I was glad to see it since they seemed to be locked into leather only...

Graphi also has some great new cover options. And I've had good service from Vision Art and Art Leather.

What I think they all need is online order entry system for their albums. It should guide you through the selction of the sizes, page capacities, cover options and prices out the order for you...and then you should be able to submit the order right there online. The programs should help you order a correct configuration and price out your order right there online...then push a button and send it in.

Why can't they do that? It would save headaches and screwed-up orders and assure accuracy. I'd love it!