It's probably been asked but oh well...

rick_helmke

I hope m. was joking.

<p>

The EM is probably the worst possible body to use with G lenses. It has no way of setting the aperture on lenses that lack the aperture ring. And the EM has no way of setting the shutter speed except via the meter's autoexposure or the one fixed M90 speed. The autoexposure won't work with G lenses (EM doesn't even offer a stop-down metering option). So only use the EM if you're content with no metering, manual exposure of 1/90 at minimum aperture.

<p>

Even though the EM is probably cheaper than the F100, I think you're better off paying for something that will let you set shutter speed and aperture, plus give you some kind of metering. Any of the cameras Lilly mentioned should work.

Lots of options (but the EM isn't one of them) that give full compatibility: N65, N75, N80, F100, F5, F6. Or the N55 and N60 (no AF-S for these two). It all depends on how much you want to spend, and on what you want this film body to do.

The body with the most features for the least price is probably the F100.

"<i>It's probably been asked but oh well...</i><p>so I think "it's probably been answered, so why bother?". and it has.<p>But seriously, when posting a question, please put a short version of the actual question you are asking in the "Subject" line. <p>Something like "which film body works with G lenses?" <p>Thanks... t