My light leak problem

...That's I have to say a weird request, after all the time I spent to avoid light leaks...

If you have a 120 sf, remove the plastic part inside intended to have smaller frames, the metal poles (for the batteries will shine on your negative then, light will leak. By removing a "little circle" that is in the lens (take the lens apart you'll find it), you'll have a bigger aperture, less sharp pictures then, and probably more vignetting.

For the heck of it I got a Holga and was profoundly disappointed with the inordinate quality

for a $19 camera. It had no light leaks and the lenses focus was good at 6'. I swear if Holga

doesn't get rid of their QC staff and hire some incompetent maintenence engineers, their

product is going into the dumpster.

You don't want light leaks. Believe me. What you might be seeking is horrible focus and a

misaligned lens. Oh, stick a piece of reflective mylar facing the back of the film where the

pressure plate should be. It will 'help'. Dropping the camera a few times will too.

If you want vignetting, you could try a bit slower film. You also need to choose your subjects to create a vignette. Compositions with strong light sources in the corners will eliminate vignetting from those corners. There's a bit <a href="http://photondetector.com/articles/holga-apertures/">here</a> about the aperture in the Holga that is an interesting read.

Ditto what Evan says about slower film. ISO 100 will give good vignetting, but it is best in bright daylight. 160 or 200 is good for vignetting, also. I took mine apart and removed the aperature tab altogether. It just seemed to get in the way.

Play hacky sack holga and let the sucker get a few good bounces in...might experience more

light leaks than you want.

On a serious note, I've heard of people flashing a flash a few times in the back window at

super close range for leaks. The numbers might show up on the film.