How do I add links to a flash web page?

Ok so I've got a website in progress at www.andersson.ca (Feel free to check

it out and comment on whatever you feel could improve.)

My question, however, is this. I'm using a combination of frontpage and adobe

CS2 to design my site. On my wedding page for example, I've used one of

adobe's automatic gallery creators for my gallery. This auto gallery uses

flash. I know how to code links in an all html page that I've made from

scratch, however I can't seem to get that same code to work with Adobe's

pages. Anyone got any ideas about this?

Thanks as always for any help you are able to give :).

Michelle,

I'm afraid I know nothing of flash. www.forrestbentham.com is entirely made in iWeb, and

I still have trouble keeping it up!

However, I think that it may be an idea to make buttons that match your website for links

on all pages, instead of 'basic blue link' html, or color code the html to match.

Also, on the galleries page, when you hover over one and it gets bigger, it goes off my

screen. I am on a macbook which only has a 13" screen, but nonetheless, the picture goes

off the bottom of the screen and there is no scroll bar to move down.

And lastly, I think that every photographer's website should have ?Forrest Bentham, All

Rights Reserved (replace my name with yours, obviously) on the bottom, just as a friendly

reminder :)

And yes, I know that all the images on my website are leading to other images right now,

so I'm hardly one to talk :)

Thanks Forrest. Blue huh?! Yuck. I've got a style sheet set-up and it is working on my browser. What broswer are you using? I'd love to be able to test this and fix it. How embarassing!?

Yeah I know all about the thumbnail issue. I'd thought I'd work on one problem at a time. But if anyone knows how to, I'm trying to see if I can get the whole thing to be top justified. :)

Thanks again Forrest!

I'm using OS X Safari. It looks like this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1728/picture1yx6.png

(I've visited the links so they're purple now)

And the part about the images leading to other links on my site, I take that back. All the

pictures just went down. Oh well, I'll fix it later. You're is still better than mine. I can click

and drag, though!

Honestly, I don't know why Apple let me buy a computer.

Michelle,

Its not terrible simple. You need to edit the code inside the gallery. If you are trying to simply add a link to the bottom, add the new code below the final gallery script and preview it. Not sure you can do it in front page. It has funky junk in that. I use front page a lot for simplicity, but find myself moving to Adobe Dreamweaver to do the more complex stuff. I've never used PS to do web writing, but Dreamweaver can do its programing. The pre-setup gallery's don't give you much flexibility so you will have to do html coding. Hope that helps.

M