Zenitar Fish Eye Lens

c2500

I juat wanted to say thanks to those here that suggested the Zenitar Fisheye.

I dropped $150 for it and had it in three weeks. I took it out last weekend

and was very pleased with the results (used my ZX-M). I just have to make

sure I keep my finger out of the shots.

Thanks again,

Oscar

My goodness. I was doing the reverse. I had K100K & DL (all digital) and I was so impressed that I went for the film body. Just had one roll of it though.

My Zenitor pict are all at

http://www.pbase.com/danieltong/zenitar

It is a fun lens and for those nay sayers it has a lot and a lot of history behind it as well. It still was made by hand and its manual is signed by a live person on the warranty booklet.

I have problem getting it off my camera despite their other prime lens that I have

Daniel, Toronto

I have always loved mine. I have had it for several years now and I loved it on my MZ-6 and I still like it on my digital. Unfortunately I feel cramped by how narrow this wide has gotten. I need the new 10mm fisheye. :(

I got the screw version and removed the pin so it is totally manual. I use it on two digital SLRs, two film (Kmount)SLRs, one screw mount SLR, and my Leica IIIf, plus a Bessa R. That's alot of versetility. It is fun, I use it when every thing looks boring. It changes all that. Here is a film shot. Thanks for yours Daniel, very good.<div>00KQMt-35591384.jpg.495d2465122adac34a65dee1de29aee4.jpg</div>

This is from my first roll of film asa400. Not a very good one behind a dirty protective shield and an indoor low light shot. This is to demonstrate the FoV . I do not like that and it takes time to adjust to a new camera where you cannot get a preview and histogram right away.

http://www.pbase.com/danieltong/image/75202399

I have got from another fellow 8 batt @$2 . Not bad and cannot wait for better weather (roll of asa 200 loaded) to shoot outdoor.

Daniel, Toronto

www.pbase.com/danieltong

• 2 weeks later...