Canon 1N instruction manual

sknowles

I'm looking at adding a Canon 1N to my 5D because I still use film but with a system that never transferred

to AF let alone digital. Does anyone know where I can find to download or buy on-line a user's instruction

manual for the 1N? What's people experience with this model especially with either of the two battery

packs? Thanks in advance.

I have the 8AA battery back/motor drive on my EOS1N, the hand strap on the side, and a RRS QR plate on the bottom. I thought about unloading it, along with my 10D and 20D to get a 5D (or whatever replaces the 5D), but just can't bear to give it up. Probably will unload the 10D and 20D for the 5D replacement if I'm able to at the time.

Peter, way cool, thanks. Since the 5D is my only Canon and digital camera, I can't compare,

but I really like the 5D's ergonomics and features. Since I still use film (bottom two shelves of

frig) I wanted the film body with the 5D's lenses instead of carrying two complete camera

systems.

Look here as well.

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/eos/EOS-1n/index.htm

It has detail info about every part/functions/accessories for the 1n.

I too use the 1n with a newly aquired PDB-E1, 8 AA, 6fps. With the grip, the shutter is a little bit less loud - a clean *click* rather than a *click-cluk-Cliick*. I personally love the louder click though.

Beware the PDB-E1 is the drive booster that uses 8AA, while the PB-E1 is only a grip that uses 4AA.

Once you used a 1-series, even the 5D feels like a toy...

To puppy face, I agree the power of Google, but it always helps to know which words to

search on and which links to comb through to get the results that helps. I found that link

among the other links. I tried the Canon USA Website and other ones first, and the one you

list isn't obvious it's the official manual. And yes, I've download and printed it. Sarcasm,

sometimes, isn't appreciated or helpful.