Online Photofinishers

emotive

correction, even though its 300 MB with printroom, you realize you are only uploading thumbnails to them? They only count the thumbnails that their software creates and even later when you send the full size jpg for print processing, the still on count against your space the thumb size. Plus, i've never had to buy more space. I have about 1GB right now and about 18,000 images uploaded. I just asked my account manager and he gave it to me. Printroom is by far better than Smug Mug because they have people you can always get a hold of and the best of all, a business consultant. Right now I believe my account manager mentioned his running a special. If interested, let me know. I can be reached at imaculate@yahoo.com or if you wish, you can contact my account manager directly. His name is Eddie and his email is etran@printroom.com or 888-868-4157 ext 8832. Just mention Tom Lee spoke of a special on the photo.net forum.

I have used Smugmug.com for the past 3 years. They have several different levels of subscriptions starting at around $30/year. You can order prints online and the turnaround is very fast. The quality is outstanding. I had a customer order a poster size print of their kid playing soccer and it turned out GREAT! If you use the following coupon code you can get $5 off your subscription. You can cut and paste the following code when you sign up Qj2D7W0vzU3ys

Thank you Greg. I noticed that Tom Lee has no photos on photo.net and now you, too, are posting with internet "specials" and no photos on photo.net. I appreciate your response and Tom's. Photographers without portfolios here must have some motivation. What is it?

as you can see i'm not offering a "code" where i will benefit. You can call my account and not even mention my name. I am only sharing with you a service that does right by me and my customers. Just mention that you heard of a special on a forum. The reason why i don't have pictures is because i don't have that set up for one, and 2 my clients are privy to their images. In the end, you find what suits you. I was only offering a suggestion that could possibly help you out. Take it for what you will.

Thank you Tom. Your response was quite helpful. I spoke with Eddie who was very helpful also. I will be signing on with Printroom as soon as my new website is ready to launch. And thank you for your response to my question regarding motivation. The coincidence made me wonder. This is, after all, the dreaded internets...

Thank you again.